Privacy & Disclaimer
© Alpine Shire Council 2016.
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study: but only if you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears unless expressly authorised by Alpine Shire Council and then only in accordance with Alpine Shire Council conditions; and (b) include the copyright notice "© Alpine Shire Council" on the copy.
You must not reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt link to or otherwise use any of the material on the site, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by a current Links Agreement with Alpine Shire Council, by statute or with Alpine Shire Council's prior written consent.
Third Party Sites
This website contains links to third party sites. Alpine Shire Council is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites as they are not under Alpine Shire Council control. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site(s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely on your own risk.
This website contains advertisements for products and/or services provided by third parties. Alpine Shire Council is not responsible for the products or the prices of those products which are advertised.
The use of a trademark on this site is not intended to indicate any association with or endorsement by the owner of that trademark.
In compiling the information contained on, and accessed through, this website ("Information") Alpine Shire Council has used its best endeavors to ensure that the Information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
To the extent permitted by law, Alpine Shire Council and its employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the Information whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Alpine Shire Council limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Information.
When you send us any feedback or suggestions in relation to Alpine Shire Council website, you agree that we can use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in the feedback or suggestions. When you participate in any chat sites, forums or other activities involving the publication of materials that you provide in the public forum, you agree that we can reproduce, use and distribute those materials.
This website (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Alpine Shire Council. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this website or its contents are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, Australia (except any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Alpine Shire Council makes no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so, on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Snow Dog Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
- Entry is open people in Australia.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by posting a photo in the comments of the competition post on the Dinner Plain Alpine Village Facebook page.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name.
- Inappropriate photos not relating to the competition will be deleted.
Number of Entries permitted
- Entrants may only enter once.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 26/08/21 at 2:00PM AEST and closes on 27/08/21 at 2:00PM AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
- The winner/s will be notified in writing within 1 day(s) of the draw.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date. Winners of any further draws will be notified within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- The prizes on offer for the individual promotion is a dog photography session in 2022 with Puppy Tales Photography to the value of $650.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- For further information about this competition contact [email protected]