Blizzard Brewing Company
At an altitude of 1550 meters, Blizzard Brewing Company is Australia’s premier brewery above the snow line. Located in the Victorian Alps at Dinner Plain, it is ten kilometres from the ski lifts at Mt Hotham, and 50 meters from the Cobungra ski lift.
Blizzard’s founder hails from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, where breweries and ski resorts go hand in hand. Blizzard is bringing the Rocky Mountain tradition to the Victorian Alps.
But there is another reason for situating a craft brewery in Victoria’s High Country – the Water. At Blizzard, today’s powder is tomorrow’s beer. Basically, they brew with snow-melt. Fresh, pure Victorian Alps spring water, sourced from the high altitude aquifers of Dinner Plain. Water is the main ingredient in beer, and Blizzard’s is the purest available. No other brewer in Australia can source their water as they do, to enable them to bring you Beer Above All.
So come into the brewery to enjoy the Beer From Up Here. Whether in the Lift Line Tap Room, The Mile High Beer Lounge or the Overlook Tasting Deck, try the hand made craft beer on tap, tasting paddles, brewery tours, package sales, local wines, growlers, snacks and fun.
- Fully licensed
- Food & Wine
- Takeaway Available
- Delivery available
- Suitable for Functions
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.