Private MTB Lessons
If you are new to the sport of Mountain biking or an Intermediate rider looking to develop more skills, let our PMBIA Level 1 qualifed instructor show you how to find your flow and have fun on the trails. This 3 hour private session will be tailored to your needs to help you gain confidence and further develop your Mountain biking skills and achieve your goals.
$240 – 3 hour private lesson
Operating Monday Jan 25 & Tues Jan 26
Personalised bike setup – where COVID-19 restrictions permit. You will recieve a short video, after the session highlighting the skills you have learnt. A personalised email highlighting what your session covered and your key learnings, and tips and exercises you can practice to further develop your skills.
- Must be aged 13 or above.
- This lesson is 3 hours long and will require fitness and ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Younger Children on application with an accompanying Adult – contact Bright MTB to discuss your child’s requirements first.
- Mountain bike in safe working order, please bring your own spare tube,pump & tools etc – due to COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to touch your bike or equipment.
- Flat soled enclosed shoes, or Mountain bike specific shoes – no thongs or working boots
- Helmet – Australian Standards safety approved
- Full fingered gloves
- Eyewear and Sunscreen recommened
- Sufficent Water and Food for the 3 hour session – we will take food and drink break at 90 minutes.
Mountain Bike specific:
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
Use the Book Now button and scroll down to Dinner Plain Mountain Adventure Festival Private Lessons