Dinner Plain - Mt Hotham Bus
Hotham Shuttle Bus 2021
Bus operations will commence on Queen's Birthday Weekend
|Stop||Description||Pick up / Drop off|
|1||Halter Ln||Pick up / drop off|
|2||Cuff n' Collar Ln & Big Muster Dr||Pick up / Drop off|
|3||Horsehair Bend & Big Muster Dr||Pick up|
|4||Onsen car park||Pick up|
Bus SMART card outlets
DP-Hotham Season's Bus Passes. Adults $300, Children $250 (17 years and under).
They can be purchased from Dinner Plain Accommodation and Hoys in DP.
*Please Note: This service will operate on an adjusted service from September 10, 2021
staff* - Staff Priority Bus, all can board but staff are given first preference, note guests have preference on all any other services
last* - This is the last bus from this stop for the day
SMART cards are now required for Dinner Plain shuttle bus travel. SMART cards can be purchased in Dinner Plain at the outlets below and topping up your cards is done online at Alpine Spirit Coaches Re-Charge
- Equipment is required to be loaded under the bus if applicable
- Departure times are from the Onsen Bus stop Dinner Plain and the Transit Lounge Hotham
- Dinner Plain Bus stops before the Onsen are up to 10 minutes prior to the timetable
- Returning from Hotham the Bus will stop at Big D approximately 2 min after leaving the Transit lounge
- Adverse weather/road conditions may effect the timetable. Road closures and/or unforeseen circumstances may effect the timetable
- Family travel tickets are valid for the family traveling together.
- Child is 17 years and under