Dinner Plain - Hotham Bus
DP-Hotham Season's Bus Passes. Adults $300, Children $250 (16 years and under).
They can be purchased from Dinner Plain Accommodation and Hoys in DP, see the bottom of the page for address details
Time Tables 2018
In 2018 it's tap on SMART card travel.
SMART cards are now required for Dinner Plain shuttle bus travel. SMART cards can be purchased in Dinner Plain at the outlets below and recharging your cards is done online at Alpine Spirit Coaches Re-Charge
- Equipment is required to be loaded under the bus
- Departure times are from the Onsen Bus stop Dinner Plain and the Transit Lounge Hotham
- Dinner Plain Bus stops before the Onsen are up to 10 minutes prior to the timetable
- Returning from Hotham the Bus will stop at Big D approximately 2 min after leaving the Transit lounge
- Adverse weather/road conditions may effect the timetable
- Family travel tickets are valid for the family traveling together.
- Child is under 17